Saturday, April 16, 2011

I have not been this ill in years. The body naturally rejects what's not good for it, and mine made it clear last night that there was a very not-good thing in my system. Around 2 AM I finally began to feel well enough to get up off the bathroom floor and go to bed.

This physical ailment is the cap on a long week of discouragement and hard thoughts about life in general, including music. And I don't think it's a bad thing - it's a call to look at what I'm doing, define my direction better, prune back the spots that are growing rampant - it's just a hard place to be by yourself.

4 comments:

  1. Em?????? SO sorry to read that you've been sick! Feel better soon! Prayin' for you!
    Cathy Joulwan

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're definitely not by yourself in the "life direction and discouragement" thing! I'm in exactly the same boat, also music related:) I'm confident that things can only get better from here on out. Hang in there, and I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Em
    I agree with Gil, you are definitely not alone in life direction. God is right there with you girl. Just look to him for direction. He knows what you should or should not be doing.

    Steph

    ReplyDelete