Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Tetris on Dulcimer



Here's me messing with the mountain dulcimer, playing the Tetris A Theme. I don't think you're supposed to hold the instrument that way, but I wanted to have fun, goshdarnit!

The dulcimer is actually a really beautiful instrument and I enjoy experimenting with it to see what it can do.




Last night was Mojo Main with Shane. Here's a video of his performance, which went over really really well:



You can hear someone at the very end yelling "400 BABIES," which I loved. So. Much.

My own set was fantastic! We killed "Half-Decent." I think it was about 76% decent, in fact!!




What can you be looking for in the near future from me? Hmm. Mostly I'm expecting to be real busy with work, and to be trying to recuperate from whatever illness is currently inhabiting my trachea, so, I don't know. You'll get a post about Peace, Love, and Horseshoe Crabs, for sure, and then it's hard to say. Sorry in advance for falling off the radar for a little while!

No comments:

Post a Comment