Saturday, June 4, 2011

Here come the pretzels

In case you aren't a Simpsons fan, let me give you a little window into my madness... the quality's a bit off, but this clip illustrates where I get the phrase "here come the pretzels..."

Essentially, it means... life about to get crazy.

I just got back from three days of training at Camp Arrowhead in Lewes, DE. Work training. Camp training. We have one more week before camps start, and then it's two months of camps. I've got a very positive outlook on those two months, but it will be a non-stop barrage of pretzels, much like in the Simpsons clip to which I linked you.

But I did get a chance to play a few nature tunes for the other interpreters (that's heritage interpretation to you), and that was good. I managed to get a copy of my demo into the hands of an AWESOME guest speaker from Arkansas State Parks, who just saw a horseshoe crab for the first time this week. (It's a good memento for someone who's just seen a horseshoe crab for the first time.)

I don't know when I'll update again. June's going to be a month of refocusing. And/or slow insanity and lots of Mike's Hard Lemonade. Either way, I'm looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment