Tuesday, February 22, 2011

FAWM post #10: +1, and an article in The News Journal!

"Crowns"




Some songs I struggle to compose. I put a lot of thought into the chords, the melodies, the lyrics. This one just fell right out of the sky. I'm very happy with this one, and it'll make its way into my rotation, but it may not be one of the top-played. My comedic and more upbeat stuff tends to get more play (because who doesn't like feeling good?), but I do need songs like this in the rotation.


ALSO, and this is a big ALSO, The News Journal just put out an article today about FAWM and us Delaware songwriters. Featured are myself, Michael, and Todd. There are some very nice photos to go along with this well-written article -- it's definitely worth the read.

Click here to read the article!

I've only got two more to fill the quota, but I'm just gonna write until there's no more February.

No comments:

Post a Comment